Speedweek---

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedweek---
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:09:20 -0500
got back last nigh from an eventfull speed week---was going fairly well untill
the "Rat" swallowed a grenade in the oil pan---will get him in the shop and on
stands drop the pan and see just how extensive and expensive it was---not all
lost though---

I have my magic 175 long course sticker and requalified for "A" lisc.---so i
now can legally run the car flat out now and be legal---yeah!!!!!

so far this year have run over 200, twice---broke twice and quailifed for the
fast lane at both race cources----

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211
219.124  El Mirage