Re: Rocket powered go-kart

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Scott Cowle"
Subject: Re: Rocket powered go-kart
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:35:45 -0600
Scott;

Couldn't locate EJ's old website. Heres a July 2005 review of his 2nd
edition,self-written,back in 1999. Hopes he's enjoying his Florida retirement.
http://www.draglist.com/artman/publish/phil_elliott/article_001169.shtml

Page down to third book review. I'm sure Jon Wennerberg saw Ole EJ a time or
two!

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah