Re: Who is this GLEN guy?

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Who is this GLEN guy?
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:56:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
My goodness!! I leave the site for one day and my buddy gets ripped...Boy I'm
sure glad these guys didn't know Bruce Johnston.....After his untimely demise
at Muroc, I became Bruce II for a few years and treated it as an honor......I
do not think anyone will ever be ever be Glen II......

All kidding aside, We all do it because we love it, and after someone meets me
in impounds or during the inspection process the greatest compliment I can hear
as I walk away is "Who was that A--hole" It makes my day.....J.D.