Tom Thumb Special

To: Tom Bryant <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Tom Thumb Special
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:54:57 -0800 (PST)
I was just thumbing through some of my reading material and came across a
January 1967 Rod & Custom article called "The Year of the Roadster".  Photo
number ten is captioned, ""Tom Thumb Special bettered its own '65 record by
crankin' a 177.51 average.  The 302 inch Chevy powered machine runs a
Volkswagen front end on home built rectabular rails."

  Hey!  I know the guy than ran that thing - - - don't I?  Tom Bryant?

  DickJ
  In East Texas