Re: Keith -- Going to Australia

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Keith -- Going to Australia
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:05:01 -0700
Doug
That should be quite a sight with both of them in their jockey shorts. Like
mutt & Jeff, arm waving and wondering what the hell the other said. But Hick
Motor Sports of Alabama without the control of Tonya
Keith may be in trouble and need of something more the a head net to keep
the fly's out of his mouth and off his coke can, the roll ur own cigarettes
won't produce enough smoke to keep them away.

Glen