Tires...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 06:43:44 -0800
Thanks to all who replied. Roger is about 20 - 25 bucks higher than
SHelby according to catalog prices. This was all about trying to get
some kind of acceptable wheel to fit. I am trying to find 15 x 6 on 5 x
4.5 bc with 2 inch back spacing. This may be a home made job. I can get
15 x 8 with 2 inch BC and take a section out of the rim...but tha is a
lot of work. I really wanted some weld pro stars at 6 inches wide and 1
3/4 back spacing... bummer..

thanks to all who replied...no more links required..

mayf, the rednecked ignorant desert rat in pahrump