RE: WFI Scandal?

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: WFI Scandal?
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:20:10 -0800
That's the spirit. I liked the movie (will see it again) and was there (at
the salt) when the whole thing started (along with lots of other folks).
Regarding "the article".....seems to me we have a lot of people on this
list with not enough productive stuff to do!!!!!???????
Gone for a couple of weeks.
Skip