Re: AutoWeek reply to me ...

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: AutoWeek reply to me ...
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:44:20 -0700
Kevin Wilson went to Lake Gairdner with the U S contingent several
years back.  He and Mary West are good friends.  I don't know that he
has ever been to Bonneville.  I've invited him to come to Bonneville
and catch Salt Fever several times in the past.  I didn't renew my
subscription to AutoWeek (a friend used to give it to a dozen or so
people, including me,  each Christmas) when it didn't really give me
the kind of news I wanted and I told him as much when we talked at SEMA
one year.

Wes