Re: Movie Review

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Movie Review
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:50:20 -0800
THAT explains how we missed the boat with Bonneville: Wide Open!   The
review in today's SF Chronicle was definitely favorable.  Gonna see it
soon.
And Rich, send your leftover high roller sponsors up thisaway.

Benn
Oakland, where the fat robins are back from their winter grounds, and
are gathered by the dozen in our old willow

> List; this morning I read a review by Roger Ebert of "The Worlds
Fastest
!