El Mirage points

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: El Mirage points
From: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:04:37 -0800 (PST)
I have posted a personal view as to the happenings at the board meeting last
Friday evening on landracing.com, message board, LSR General Topics, Noonan and
points.

  Bottom line:
  John loses all points for 2005 and gets zero points for the May 2006 meet.
SDRC loses the 2005 Season Club Championship.

  Read my post and then ask any questions you may have. I'll try my best to
answer. If I don't have an answer from personal experience I'll go to the
proper source.

  DW

"Certainly, there is great wisdom behind the rulebook's recommendation..." ron
07/14/05