Re: News update

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: News update
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:25:26 -0700
Mayf
You know better then that, we get news even if it's a couple of days late,
heck Wes Potter jkeeps me up to date from Salty Lake. News is so small here
they rerun they funny papers. There's more arrests listed everyday with what
jail they are in (Pergotory) and how soon they will be deported. We ain't
got no cat houses but a lot of fools have  a lots of wives. Gads, can you
imagine having to train more then one and all of them with multible
personalities and tempers.
But other then that all is well and waiting for the next fish wrpper to come
out, in the meantime I will log onto the Pahrump Valley news and
entertainment centers and coffee shops with service with a smile and a lap
dance for the seniors.

Glen