RE: Imported tool --Christmas Ideas

To: joyseydevil@comcast.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Imported tool --Christmas Ideas
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:11:18 +0000
                        AMEN                               R.I.P.

-will the last talented American mechanic turn out the lights when we turn
over the country to "them" ?

About all thats left now is the aircraft industry,..

-and "They" already build a LOT of parts that no-one is aware of on many
many aeroplanes already.

Cheers,..  "Dirt Track Doug"       -count'in  the hours,..