Re: Degreaser

To: Elon <saltfever@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Degreaser
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 21:29:19 -0800
I use a lot of carb cleaner I get from wal-mart. Was 88 cents a can, now
93 cents. Works very well. I have just started using  a
cleaner/lubricant called break-free. They have that at wal-mart also in
the sporting goods department. The gun guys use it. Its $3.95 for 4 ozs
but it really works well.     Doug Odom in big ditch