My first major bodywork

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: My first major bodywork
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 04:12:50 -0700
So, I picked up an Eclipse in february, paid $2000, which probably
doesn't sound like much of a deal when you see what I got, but
included almost that much just in aftermarket parts already installed.
It was a rear-ended car. Here's links:

Before:
http://www.candiweb.com/bb/modules.php?set_albumName=The-GSX&id=Jons_download_request_008&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

After:
http://www.candiweb.com/bb/modules.php?set_albumName=The-GSX&id=jons_car_001&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

If you want to mosey around, there's just over 30 pictures of the car
up there. Coming along nicely.

Don't suppose anybody has a mitsubishi turbo (or better yet a holset
HX35 or HX40 off their diesel that they upgraded... I can get a
mitsubishi spec turbine housing and make serious gobs of power with
that! ) or a decent sized intercooler laying around that they don't
need? Cause the only thing keeping me from starting her up now is a
turbo, intercooler, intercooler pipes, fuel pressure regulator, fuel
injector O rings, spark plug wires, and a radiator hose :-)

--
~Jon