Re: Another Quirky Question - Re Certificaton.

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>, drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Another Quirky Question - Re Certificaton.
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:58:52 -0700 (PDT)
And then there is another reason to certify
immediately.... In 1997 at WOS I made my backup run
for my red hat & decided to seal, thinking I could do
better. Woke up the next AM with a hurricane comming
in. I hurried out to the salt, grabbed an official &
yanked a head ASAP for measurement. Got it done, as it
was sprinkling, and 5 minutes after certification, the
storm hit & the meet was called as everybody ran for
cover. I was a happy, if not wet guy.... If I had
slept in, or not gotten the tear-down done before the
meet ended, would have had to wait for that hat.
Ed