Re: Rule 1H

To: "land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rule 1H
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:21:14 -0700
Mayf,
     Every year at the inspectors meeting before the season starts I ask why
that item is on the inspection sheet. It has nothing to do with safety and
nothing else regarding record certification or class legality is on the
sheet. Every year the response is "yeah you are right" but it is still
there. I never check it in inspection I just remind the competitor that it
is required only if you want the engine sealed AFTER certification so you
don't have to tear it down if you set another record at the SAME event.
Jim in Palmdale