Lost & Found

To: "Land Speed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lost & Found
From: "Gary Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:49:55 -0400
Wednesday morning when we were packing up the circus some officials came by
and asked us to pick up our neighbors tarp and remove it from the salt.

We would like to find the owner of 4 large pistons filled with melted tin?
and a tarp that was located next to Team Arrows Motorcycle Streamliner.

Please contact Davey Powell @ 604-872-6870

Thanks,

Gary C. Hensley
#1150 S/F-650 Going for the Fuel Record
210.728 Mph 650 Gas World Record
Bonneville Salt Flats - August 2004
Team Arrow Racing - Windsor Ontario, Canada
& Detroit Michigan, USA 248-670-0883

image001.gif]

image002.jpg]