Re: PROGRESS

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: PROGRESS
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:07:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello to All,

Well, I now have the body on the chassis, still sealing the firewall, etc.
Went to Bend OR (300 miles each way) Sunday afternoon to retrieved my
trailer and returned Monday by 3 PM. The engine short block and heads
should be in my possession tonight. I will complete the assembling,
install cam & degree, etc. and finish the nitrous installation.

I was scheduled for jury duty today, but it is moved forward...have to
call tonight and check on my fate. On top of all that, July '05 was one of
the hottest in recent history with an average high temp of 102.45 for the
month. We only had five days that dipped below 100 with a high of 114. I
suspect that I am as well conditioned for Bonneville as Glen is.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC