Re: Museums, Insurance, church of the single ground point, etc

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Museums, Insurance, church of the single ground point, etc
From: "J I Waldron" <jwaldron47@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:20:55 -0400
The tax rub comes when you try to take a salary out of your non-
profit.
I asked an accountant about the Church thing a few years back.
IIRC the additional thing that being a 'minister' did for you was
get you out of paying social security (FICA).
There was so much 'verification paperwork' to file each year that
it did not look worth it, to me.

Thanks,
Jim W.

Snip>