Re: Center of pressure?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Center of pressure?
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:55:53 -0700 (PDT)
"In surface vehicles, you also need to account for the
ground effects underneath the car."

Mayf, thanks for pointing out this very important
feature. As LSR types, we forget that Cp can be
effectively and positively impacted by air moving
under the vehicle just as much as air moving over it.
IMHO, it may even be better to improve Cp with air
under the car.

John