Argon Welding Bottles

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Argon Welding Bottles
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:55:46 EDT
Someone in this group must know where I can purchase a large Gas Welding
Bottle to store Argon.  I want to own my bottle as I do not always use a large
enough quantity to justify renting a bottle.  Would prefer to purchase mail
order
or through the internet if this is possible.  Will also drive out to make the
pickup.  Any help or leads are greatly appreciated.
   Anxiously waiting for my Lincoln TIG machine to arrive.

      Thanks for your help!!   Tony G  LI,NY