Tom Bryant...'s Bonneville History Book

To: jkamo@rushmore.com, "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Tom Bryant...'s Bonneville History Book
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:49:04 -0700 (PDT)
You are right Joe.  My wife Gail and I dropped in on Tom at his shop last
summer and there was no doubt in either of our minds that we were "stepping
into the pages."  Not only is he a great host, walking through his shop and
memories, listening him talk about his experiences is like being part of a
Speed Channel special on the history of Bonneville.  His own internet provider
recognizes his contrigutions to our sport - - - - - - awwwsome.com!
Dick J
In East Texas

jkamo@rushmore.com wrote:
you ARE writing a book Tom......the pieces pages and paragraphs
are in all of us that you touch........

pretty cool, making history is writing history...

Joe :)

Quoting "Thomas E. Bryant" :