RE: Label Machine

To: "'Gary Hensley'" <gary@arrowracing.org>,
Subject: RE: Label Machine
From: "John L Staiger" <staiger3@starband.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:31:30 -0400
Gary,

I have the brother unit -- works great!  The 1/2" label can be trimmed to
3/16" wide by narrowing the font and covered with clear heat shrink. If you
need to borrow it, just drop me a line and I will bring it on Saturday.

John L. Staiger

staiger3@starband.net
"...those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up
with either."
                             -- Benjamin Franklin

Keith,

While at the Office Max store today and spotted a bunch of label makers.

I think I remember that you have a label machine, if thats true, I could
some advise please.

We are getting ready to install a new ECU and will need to make a new wiring
harness, etc. In the past, Ive had trouble keeping the various wires
identified using those little wrapon numbers. They dont stand up too much
abuse and after pulling them around and through things a few times the
numbers get smeared and un-readable.

The machines I saw today were made by Brother & Casio and had vinyl labels
available in < to > sizes. I wonder if they are the hot setup?