eBay 'liner pix

To: "Land Speed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: eBay 'liner pix
From: "Chris Pile" <hoxiepoo@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:23:55 -0500
    List -

    The eBay rear-engine roadster (#6524455176) certainly resembles one of Ak
Millers old creations to my eye. I seem to remember several photos in hot
rodding books that picture this roadster. Unfortunately, Ak never seems to be
in the viewfinder when the shutter is snapped!
    The irregular stripes (red, I think) are one giveaway, and according to
what I've read - Ak favored pointy noses on his vehicles. He even ran a Cobra
with a long, sheetmetal cone protruding from the "mouth" of the beast.
    If anyone would like - I'll dig these books out and quote titles & page
numbers so that digest members can decide for themselves.

    Chris Pile aka aircap