Alabamian alphabet - non LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Alabamian alphabet - non LSR
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:51:28 -0400
I just can't help repeating this -- I really really did read it in last
night's newspaper.  If I can dig the paper out of the bottom of the cat
litter box I'll post the story...

But anyway, there was this guy down south somewhere that was stopped by
the police.  It was apparent that he had been drinking, so the cop
asked him to recite the alphabet.  He got it all wrong -- but when the
cop told him he hadn't got all the letters in the right order, he said:

"I'm from Alabama, and we say the alphabet different down there."

The cop wrote him up.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan