Politic's again

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Politic's again
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 05:13:13 -0500
I can't think of a subject that I feel more strongly about then Jane Fonda...
( and it's not about free speech guys... it's about American's dying as a
direct result of her actions ) ( if you disagree with me on that please write
me personally and I'll recommend several books on the subject )

But alas we really do need to stay away from this junk.... look at how well we
handled the election subject a few years ago...  lets just stick to LSR or
hobbies... stuff that interests you... outside of the realm of politics'  and
religion...

Keith