Re: Maxton results,rain-out, any info?

To: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Maxton results,rain-out, any info?
From: Richard Kensicki <lowtek@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 18:59:30 -0500
I just went to  http://weather.gov/  and  enterered Maxton NC. This is
what I got back:

*WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM EST THIS EVENING *
*Through The Early Evening*...Windy. Partly to mostly cloudy with an
isolated shower possible. Temperatures falling through the 50s. West
wind 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.

*Tonight*...Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. West winds diminishing to 15
to 25 mph.

*Sunday*...Mostly sunny and windy. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds 20
to 30 mph and gusty.

If I remember right they suspend running when there are steady winds
over 15 mph.

RichK ( Wish I were there regardless of the weather )