Re: Engineers, etc. - OT

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>,
Subject: Re: Engineers, etc. - OT
From: "Joe & Lynne Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:47:11 -0500
The difference between an engineer and a scientist:

You put a beautiful, well-built girl at one end of a long hall way and a
scientist and an engineer at the other end of the hall way.
Then you tell the engineer and scientist they may advance one-half of the
remaining distance to the girl every time a bell is rung.
The scientist says "I can prove mathematically that I'll never get there"
The engineer charges off and says "I'll get close enough!"

Lance