Don Francisco

To: "list answer" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Don Francisco
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 30 Jan 2005 17:46 GMT
Don was a part of the salt and our sport so it was Bob Higbee - now the got
another writer (after Baskerville) - I will miss him as a great, wonderful
friend with a big heart for us.

I will never forget some years ago, I was at the 6 mile marker with my camera
when I turned around and there was Don with his bike another 300 yards down the
course. What a picture, him and the big empty salt flat - the print I gave him
was all the years in Jim Travis home mobile which they used at the salt.

David (Parks) can park this bike on the side of the Challenger in the NHRA
museum.

Pork Pie