Re: Spitty carbs

To: "atrav" <atrav@copper.net>, "LSR list" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitty carbs
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:57:48 -0800
Well the backwards flow of droplets will cause a lean mixture, I would
think. I once made an IR setup on a 12 port GMC which did much the same
thing. I found that ram tubes long enough so that they captured the fog
being spit out, cleared up the lean out. It still was pretty slow. The
people I sold it to installed a milder cam and thought it ran better. We
both got our record.     RF