Re: OT: Internet Connections

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: OT: Internet Connections
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:20:06 -0800
Now, Glen...
however, the opportunity is fast approaching. The wife is taking her mother
to FLorida to see her sister and visit the Keyes, Fort Myers, etc. Gone for
nearly three weeks...can you say I am in trouble and she hasn't even left
yet....an opportunity to visit the'gentlemens" club...wonder if they will
let me in? Prolly not if they know I know Keith and Glen...

mayf, off planet in Pahrump