Re: Hullo, newbie here

To: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Hullo, newbie here
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:48:33 -0700
Jon
that are landspeed racers or workers at the events. Myself' I just retired
this year as the chief timer for SCTA / BNI.Was in the timing stand for 21
years, and have been going to the salt & lakes since 1953. Where are you
located, what do you have in mind to run etc. The other site you will want
to log onto is www.landracing.com.
Also lots of information and a chat line every Tuesday night at 7pm mountain
time. Please join us.

Glen