Girly Camaro...

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Girly Camaro...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:51:24 -0800
Well, only after about a week after everyone else got their copy of HOT ROD,
I finally got mine. Pahrump must be on a different planet than everybody
else. Anyhoo, great article on the efforts by our own Mr. Turk and by HR's
Dave Frieberger. Hope I spelled his name right. In any case, there was just
one little thingy that caught my eye and that was a grinning Turk with the
Nitrous bottle spraying the flywheel end of the motor. Caption says they
were chilling the crank to get a new pilot bearing installed. Duh? I can see
spraying the old bearing to make it colder than the crank to remove it, but
not spraying to the crank to install a new one. That seems to be a bit
bassackward to me.

But the bottom line is that it was a well done effort by all involved. I
applaud you all!

mayf, out in Pahrump, somewhere maybe in the US...maybe....