Re: What's Going On Out There

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: What's Going On Out There
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:23:09 -0700
Yeah, the NASA channel carried th elive webcast. It was cool. However, Burt
(actually a contemporary of mine at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo), has not
really developed a space ship. In the first flight, the pilot released a
handful of M&Ms to show no gravity. Well it was just in free fall, same as
the vomit comet 707 0f NASA. It is a great acheivement never the less and I
hope he wins the 10 million. The billionaire is Bill Gates co-founder.
On a different not, the guy I worked for a short while her in Las Vegas has
posted a 50 million dollar prize for any company that can deveklop and fly a
cheap system to carry people to and from his inflatable space station..

mayf, out in pahrump..