Tires

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:29:58 -0700
Help!!

I ordered the 2204 Goodyear Eagle and was told today that it is not
available nor is the 2031. Probably won't be produced again until Spring.

They are looking to see if the 2030 is available which means that if it
is I will have to have wheels made. Time is short to get things done in
time to make the World of Speed.

I am in desperate need of one 27.5 X 8.0 X 15 M/T tire. If anyone has
one or two they would let go, please contact me ASAP. I would also
consider used Goodyear's that are rated for speeds of 250 MPH plus.

Thanks,

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC