Re: Tonya's record and it's reward...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonya's record and it's reward...
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 23:23:48 -0500
 She probably takes great pride in the fact that SHE almost Aced you,  LOL.
Not to take anything from her abilities to drive, but shows what proper
preparation, horsepower and tuning (listening Dave?) can do.
 Congratulations!! Every time I was by your pits, either you or you and the
car were gone. Well done by every one involved.

Ron Gibson,  Omaha NE