RE: How to handle Anger here on the list.

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How to handle Anger here on the list.
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:35:50 -0700
Keith,  when ya go fast and blow records out the
Water, there are always going to be those who are jealous
And those who will try to get in the way of legal and the spirit
Of the rules,  those folks know who they are, better to be you than
Them....................................................

Was the car Wenz drove legal for the class it ran in, and did it blow
The record away?????????????

I have run against fierce competition, and even noticed illegalities
With their effort, that could have been protested,  my family thought it
Should be, my view is if they are faster with non performance enhancing
Illegalities, than its that simple, they are faster and deserve the
accolades.........

Its ALL GOOD,  talk about motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost feel sorry for the records and record holders you
Will be running against...........have fun perusing the record
Books and formulating next years plan of attack...............

Joe :)