Re: Dish pan hands

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Dish pan hands
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:11:05 -0700
Keith,
If you can inject liquid soap or some other kind of surfactant into the
water you'll get much better
results. Using soft water will also help.
I use soft water followed by Salt-X on my truck.
The only way I know to do the race car, is to use soap and water on
everything!!
The dish washer with soft water & a level teaspoon of TSP is magic.
Small Aluminum parts
love to be stored in a container filled with oil (used from race motor).

If anyone has an easy way to clean stuff up, I'd love to hear it.

Bryan