Re: Bonneville

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Bonneville
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:11:07 -0700
At 10 PM last night I was getting ready for some sleep before leaving around
5 am for the salt. In comes my best little girl cat all torn up. So I get
dressed again and catch her and take her to the emergency vet. At 3 am, $153
lighter I was home again with a shaved kitty, lots of antibiotics, and
instructions on the 4 daily baths.            So I stayed up for another
hour and a half until Bob and Tad got here and wished them well. This sucks.
Rich Fox