Re: ARG!!

To: "atrav" <atrav@vcmails.com>, "LSR list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ARG!!
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:36:01 -0600
First off, who cares about main jets at this point if it wont start.
I you say it runs of starter fluid, need to start back at the basics.
If it aint getting fuel why not on start. With air box off can you see fuel
coming out of the needles in the throttle bodies? I would pull carbs off and
clean may have some blockage there?

Jonathan (leaving in a few hours for Bonneville.)