Re: Fw: Salt conditions

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Salt conditions
From: "ELLEN WILKINSON FOR" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 19:54:51 -0600
This time of year, with the heat, the wind, and the general conditions out
there the salt changes daily.  I am sure Tom experienced exactly what he
reported.  However 4 days later makes a big difference.
Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed, Sept 17 - 20, 2004
See you on the Salt!