Re: purple

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>, bernie brown <bernien2@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: purple
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:51:56 -0700 (PDT)
Congrats to Dave, Keith & Tonya for all exceeding
2-Bills in Texas......On the last pass, Dave ran a
209, parachute failed, and he had to execute the
circular braking technique... Everythig is good and
all had a great time. I'm sure you will hear all the
gory details when K & T get home later today.
Ed