Fire Systems...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fire Systems...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:22:19 -0500
Okay this is a PURE advertizement for Joe Timney and FoxFire Fire systems....

I don't really have an opinion worth sharing one way or the other on which
system is best or which is better then X... Here's what I do know.. and I know
this for a FACT...

Delaware Chassis Works and Joe Timney have the Finest service in the
country... Period...   Since I don't live next door to a fire system
company... it's quite an event to do the annual fire system checks.... minimum
ride of 2 and a half hours....

I got to my company with my spent bottle from the Camaro that they told me
they could service... and guess what... they couldn't.... Great...  lovely and
many other non-sarcastic nasty words....

So I called Joe on Friday.... yep... the new fire systems arrived today...
JUST like Joe said they would...

I don't know Hank Booth but I'm sure he's got a great service on your old
systems... but if your searching for a new system.... PLEASE give Joe a
Call.... he's one of us and because of his desire to treat us well... we sure
oughta give him a whirl...

Keith ( hey I told you it was an ad up front... but the guy pulled it off just
like he said he would... beat that!!! )