Re: Salt Talks is a-comin'!

To: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Salt Talks is a-comin'!
From: "DahMurf" <LSR1301@DahMurf.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:22:51 -0500
Oh yum! My mom used to make those way back when she worked in a diner. The
truckers loved em & so did we! Mom's not around to make them anymore & I had
forgotten about them! You're just going to have to bring some with you next
time you come to Maxton for those of us too financially challenged to make it
to the salt talks! :D
Deb