Re: Bore stroke combinations

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bore stroke combinations
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:21:04 -0500
Okay now we are getting somewhere John... you have just told me the
conventional wisdom... it's what has proven to be true in the past... it's
the accepted theory of how this should work out...

but what if it didn't?

the question is this..... is it the truth...  is there really a difference?

How would you set up the Cam?  What is there that has merit about a profile
you like for a short stroke motor... what has merit for a long stroke
motor... and why?

Bryan might be on to something here as well... the question is this...
again... is it true

Keith ( nope I don't have a clue.. but we have smart folks here who do... )