Re: Chassis Data points

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Chassis Data points
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:57:11 -0500
JD.... how is it out of square?  axles offset?

just out of curiousity what would have driven that decision...  ( I can see
this happening... geez the steering arms are X and it needs to be this far
over to work correctly so here we go... the front axle is offset to the left
X inches..)

I'm fairly sure if the axles aren't straight it will be an ill handling
beast...  I've been fairly sideways at 220mph ... and know that's not much
of a deal .... that was all about axles not staying straight.