Re: Project todo's

To: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Project todo's
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 15:29:29 -0700
Jon, now you need to complete the list activty. By that, I mean make a flow
diagram showing what has to be done in order to begin or complete a task, ie
precursors and post cursors. That is the systems engineering way and also MS
Project way. Plus you can weight the activities to determine the relative
importance of any activity so you know which ones to beat on first. Then you
can apply Pareto's law: 20 percent of a pile of things will cause you 80
percent of your grief (works for other things also). Then determine the most
inportant of the 20 percent and beat on it till it is done. Shoot, this is
how I run my life, I do this everyday.....yeah right...