in search of perfection? ( huh? )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: in search of perfection? ( huh? )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 07:09:15 -0500
I know you've seen my junk.... but come on... we're here in my shop... it's
several weeks before the big race.. and life's flowing along rather well... so
.. here we go..  I have time to make somethings ... ya know... " Just right "

What the hell was I thinking?   it was well enough... so why did I just not
leave it Alone?   what was there about that seal that needed some caulking?...
what was I thinking...

Did I break off the #8 stainless screw?.... but of course...  Did I break the
drill bit when the drill hit the floor?... But of course...  Did I smear
Silicone all over my pretty new paint and lexan... But of course....

Should I have left well enough alone?   BUT OF COURSE!!!

Keith