RE: aerodynamics

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: aerodynamics
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:09:35 -0400
An air filter that is fairly large helps a lot as does a well designed
airbox that slows the air down. The problem is the same with efi as well so
running that won't really solve it completely either. Some of the problem
with a carb can be if the air is entering the venturi area with a
directional component to it, it can bias the fuel coming out of the booster
in a direction that might favor a group of cylinders over another.
Dave