Re: About Dave

To: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: About Dave
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 04:42:26 -0500
Jon.... Dave's work is pretty fair for a hippy eh?

We been chatting about what he was doing for Joe...  both in the harness
department and the electronic control itself....  I'm going to a similiar
unit next year... and Dave and I have decided that it's going to be best to
take him the car and let him just putz on it over the winter...  I'm looking
forward to it... should be nice to have the weather protection he's capable
of providing...

Now to figure out how to get the same deal Joe got... LOL....  Dave wasn't a
good business man on that one...

Keith ( I've always wanted to go up north while the tree's were changing
colors anyway )